- Throw out the scales (SUCH a relief!!)
- Unfollow triggering blogs
- Follow inspirational, recovery blogs
- Smiles are one of anorexia’s worst enemies!
- Look for yummy recipes!
- Make a list of the positive things about recovery
- Make another list of negative things about the eating disorder
- Write about your struggles
- Ranting helps!
- If you need someone to talk to; do it
- Never give up hope
- Hot showers and warm naps are amazing!
I love this, it’s perfect.
it’s hard 2 be sad about ur body when you think of it as a landscape. you don’t criticise a mountain for being too big, or a valley for being too winding, and no one ever complains about the vastness of the sea. u are part of the earth and u are so beautiful friends.
people get so caught up on one small thing they don’t like, like their nose or something
things like salt and baking powder go into a cake and those things are gross alone but the cake is pretty damn delicious
This has cheered me up so much
So I got hold of my local eating disorder services to ask why I was discharged without being seen… I was meant to see them thurs but they discharged me as I’m going inpatient at some date… But I was told to still go to it for support whilst I waited..
They replied saying that they’re sorry I got…
Thats so wrong. I’m so sorry that’s happened to you, sweetie. They are THERE to help people, and it goes against everything they supposedly stand for.